Two Decades of Dedication: Honoring Former Board Chair Chuck Diamond
Chuck Diamond was a member of CII’s Board of Trustees for 10 years before assuming the role of Chairman in 2010. He helped guide CII through the creation of the Otis Booth Campus, the expansion of Early Childhood Services, and the growth of our clinical programs across Los Angeles. The staff, clients and supporters of CII thank Chuck for his nearly two decades of service.
We Are Pleased To Announce CII’s New Board Leadership
Board Chair Paul Kanin
Paul Kanin has been a trustee for the past 12 years, and was Vice Chair since 2011. Paul’s public service and charitable activities are extensive, and he is a firm supporter of CII’s services to underserved children. A trust and estate lawyer for more than 37 years, Paul has served as a member of the Los Angeles Superior Court Probate Panel and the Los Angeles County Commission on Judicial Reform.
Vice Chair Susan Adamson
Susan Adamson has been a trustees since 2006 and is a strong supporter of CII’s initiatives to provide integrated services to children and families throughout Los Angeles County. She received her undergraduate degree in English Literature from Stanford University and a J.D. from Stanford Law School. She is now a sole practitioner, specializing in entertainment law and talent representation.
- Chairman of the Board
Paul R. Kanin – Attorney at Law
- Vice Chair
Susan C. Adamson, Esq. – Attorney at Law
Bradley N. Myslinski – Banker, J.P. Morgan Private Bank
Cara Leonetti Esposito – Executive Director, Leonetti/O’Connell Family Foundation
- Samaan Bakar – Founder, Ten Dots, LLC
- Catherine Beyer – Community Volunteer
- Loren Booth – President & Owner, Booth Ranches LLC
- Adam Checchi – Managing Partner, Checchi Capital Advisers, LLC
- Charles P. Diamond – Partner, O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Rochelle Gores Fredston – Senior Advisor,The Gores Group
- Tracey Gluck – Senior Managing Director, J.P. Morgan Securities, Inc.
- Ahmad Gramian – Co-Founder, CorpInfo; Co-Founder, Onica
- Marcia W. Hobbs – President and Publisher, Beverly Hills Courier, LLC
- Nina Holland – Liaison, CII Early Head Start Policy Council
- Bridget Gless Keller – Jewelry Designer
- Tracey A. Kennedy – Partner, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter, & Hampton, LLP
- Tarek Kutrieh, Vice President, Global Finance, Blizzard Entertainment
- Suzanne Marx – Community Leader
- Mari McAlister – Trustee, Harold McAlister Charitable Foundation
- Chris Newman – Community Leader
- Barry Patmore – Management Consultant; Former Worldwide Managing Partner, Andersen Consulting
- Gelila Assefa Puck – Couturier
- David Rognlien – Chairman, Cadna Automotive
- Todd J. Rosen – Partner, Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Daneia Sanadiki – Community Leader
- Stephanie Booth Shafran – Community Volunteer
- Barbera Hale Thornhill – President, Impact Design, Inc.
- Lieutenant Emada Tingirides – Watch Commander, 77th Division, Los Angeles Police Department
- Kathleen M. Vanderziel – Senior Counsel, The Capital Group Companies, Inc.
Leading the Way
Our Board of Trustees leads with incredible generosity. Their dedication and broad range of experience propel us to new heights in advancing our mission through diverse and meaningful ways. Thanks to their passion, CII is able to continue to expand services and bring attention to our work.
Ex Officio Members
- Cara Leonetti Esposito – President, The Colleagues
- Anne Marie Scibelli – President, The C.H.I.P.S.
- Susan Armistead – President, Les Amies
Auxiliary Group Liaisons
- Tawny Sanders – Liaison, The Colleagues
- Daryn Horton – Liaison, Les Amies
- Martine Singer, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Gene Straub, Executive Vice President and Chief Finance and Operating Officer
- Catherine Atack, Senior Vice President of Development and Chief Development Officer
- Manuel Castellanos, LCSW, EdD, Senior Vice President of Early Childhood Services
- James Colón, Senior Vice President of Human Resources and Chief People Officer